Part Hotels and Resorts Inc. (NASDAQ: PK) stock shows visible uncertainty. In the last trading session, the PK stock declined by 1.72% whereas it rises by 8.61% during after-hours trading. As of now, there is no recent news available for this change in Park hotels stock price except the financial results released by PK in February 2021. Park Hotels & Resorts is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns and manages hotels and resorts. Accommodation, dining, meeting and wedding rooms, spas, and fitness centers are the facilities and amenities available at its properties.
Fourth Quarter and Full year 2020 Financial Results
- PK has recorded Pro-forma RevPAR of $27.48 for fourth quarter of 2020 which is decreased by 84.5% compared to same period in 2019. Whereas it was $49.31 for the full year 2020, which is also a decrease of 73.2%compared to full year 2019.
- Net loss for fourth quarter 2020 was $218 million and for full year 2020 it was $1444 million. On the other hand net loss attributable was $217 million for the fourth quarter and for full year it was $1440 million.
- PK has calculated its adjusted EBTIDA for Q4 2020 as $65 million whereas for full year 2020 it was $194 million.
- Adjusted FFO attributable to stockholders for fourth quarter 2020 was $125 million and $389 million for full year 2020.
- Park Hotel and Resort has experienced a diluted loss per share of$0.92 for the Q4 2020 and $6.11 for the full year.
- Diluted Adjusted EBTIDA for the fourth quarter 2020 was $0.53 whereas it was $1.65 for the full year.
The ongoing pandemic has severely affected the travel business around the world. It has caused economic uncertainty due to travel restrictions therefore Park has not given any update on its 2021 outlook. There is no certain idea about what will happen in the next few days or months because of continuously changing circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Keeping this in the account, the investors need to be more reasonable while investing in PK stock which is currently a high-risk stock with uncertain future predictions.