Aeroports de Paris SA [OTCPink: ARRPY] stock was booming at the previous close as it surged 19.05% to $13.00. Aeroports de Paris stock recorded volume of 310 shares against the 30-day Average Volume of 259 shares. During the last 52-week period ARRPY stock value ranged from $9.75 to$15.50. ARRPY stock surged on release of a traffic update.
Which traffic update was it?
Aeroports de Paris develops and manages several airports in the Paris area, including Charles de Gaulle, Orly and Le Bourget. ARRPY this week issued a traffic update, which is as follows:
- During that period, ARRPY welcomed about 7.1 million passengers to its network of airports.
- ARRPY’s April 2021 figure represents 25.7% of its April 2019 traffic.
- In April 2021, the number of passengers passing through ARRPY’s Paris Aéroport by increased by 1.2 million compared to April 2020, with 1.3 million passengers passing through ARRPY.
- It accounts for 13.9% of Paris Aéroport traffic in April 2019.
- In April 2021, Paris-Charles de Gaulle of Aeroports de Paris (ARRPY) welcomed 0.9 million passengers, an increase of +0.8 million passengers or 14.1% over April 2019.
- Paris-Orly received 0.4 million passengers in April 2021, up 13.4% from April 2019.
What ARRPY delivered?
At Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Paris-Orly, ARRPY handled more than 33.1 million passengers in 2020, and more than 1.8 million metric tons of cargo and mail abroad. Aeroports de Paris (ARRPY) boasted an exceptional location and catchment area, and is continuously striving to upgrade quality of services and modernize terminal facilities. Total passengers at the ARRPY rose by 6.8 million from April 2020 to April 2021.