As of the previous close, shares of the industry leader in blockchain development, engineering, and consulting Obitx Inc (OTCPk: OBTX) have spiked by 24% to $2.7900. On a monthly basis, Obitx stock is down -7% versus a loss of -1.76% in last week. News of company’s rebranding led to a jump in the OBTX stock price.
An overview of the name change:
Obitx is a consulting and services organization located in Fleming Island, Florida. OBTX focuses on decentralized processing and blockchain technologies.
Yesterday, Obitx announced that it has changed its name to Everything Blockchain, Inc.
- As of May 19, 2021, OBTX has filed required documents with the state of Delaware.
- In order to update its ticker symbol and name, OBTX will submit a filing to FINRA.
- A final notification and approval from FINRA will be required for OBTX to announce its effective date.
- No changes have been made to OBTX’s board or staff.
- This move reflects a concerted effort by OBTX to expand globally and create a brand that reflects their future.
- Having this rebranding will enable OBTX to offer a better consumer experience.
The strategy is designed to help OBTX move forward:
In addition to reflecting OBTX’s evolution, the rebranding reflects its future vision. Obitx (OBTX) has also been redesigning its logo and plans to launch a new website in June 2021. OBTX will emphasize its focus on expanding its product lines and blockchain-based services in the new logo.