On Tuesday, Smart Card Marketing Systems Inc. (OTCPk: SMKG) closed up 77.78 percent at $0.08 and traded in a range of $0.05 to $0.08. SMKG stock surged 37.93% in the past month; with average volume exceeding 113.59K shares. Recent news did not cause SMKG stock to rise but the company has recently started offering two intellectual properties (IPs).
The IPs in question was what?
Providing e-commerce and cloud-based applications to the global PayTech and FinTech markets, SmartCard Marketing is an industry leader in smartcard marketing.
An entrepreneurial technology company, SMKG specializes in business intelligence, blockchain, and digital transformation strategies.
SMKG offers a wide variety of software products and services for banking, enterprise, retail e-wallets, digital identification, e-KYC, and digital workforce, as well as events management, e-learning, telemedicine, and ride-hailing.
Tokenized Patent issuance has been made possible by SmartCard Marketing this month with two intellectual properties, OriginatorX and Granularchain.
- SMKG has been exploring the opportunity in a market that IBM is claiming to be worth “trillions of dollars.”.
- According to Spangenberg, fewer than 5% of patents have a market value of $180 billion.
- To be considered a liquid asset, traditional patents are notoriously difficult to manage, value, and transact.
- Therefore, NFTs provide a potential to increase transparency and cost-efficiency, thereby unlocking a market of $1 trillion or more.
- In SMKG, patents can be represented in NFTs, creating new interaction possibilities with IP.
What makes SKMG stand out?
In order to determine the potential market size opportunities for its 16 marketplace technologies, SMKG uses facts and statistics to develop valuation models.
SMKG is building the IP future by enabling payments and blockchain tokenization as the company sets the technology standards for Fintech, Retail, and Workforce management.