The share price of THC Farmaceuticals Inc (OTCPk: CBDG) fell by 31.60 percent on Thursday, closing at $0.2050. THC Farmaceuticals stock has fallen over -60% in three months, with an average daily volume of over 4,13K shares. In the last 12 months, CBDG stock has performed well with a gain of 36.67%, reaching a high of $0.8400 with a market cap of $3.41M. Despite a lack of current news, CBDG stock was downbeat.
Has anything happened recently with CBDG?
As a pharmaceutical start-up company focused on developing products based on Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD), THC Farmaceuticals through its subsidiary, CBDual Biotechnology Corp., is committed to developing high-performance products that are designed to heal the human body and mind.
- Rubin’s Dental Anxiety Pills, as well as a line of premium CBD technology for oral health, are major products of CBDG.
- Southern California is home to CBDG’s facility.
- By using CBDual’s unique delivery technique, oral bioactive cannabinoids are delivered more effectively and promote overall oral health.
- SBDG was founded in 2016 and has its headquarters in California, as well as R&D centers in the US and Israel.
- CBDG offers patients easy access to clinical trials of new medical cannabis products, medications, and therapies.
THC Farmaceuticals recently announced that it had reached a binding agreement to acquire a controlling ownership interest in G.K. Manufacturing from Cannabis Sativa, Inc.
Is the acquisition beneficial to CBDG?
With the acquisition of GK Manufacturing, CBDG is able to expand its product offerings to the domestic US market, which includes a line of dental care products. Further, THC Farmaceuticals (CBDG) gained access to the US market with established manufacturing and distribution platforms in addition to innovative CBD health and wellness brands.