At the last close, Marizyme Inc [OTCQB: MRZM] was soaring 52.14 percent to $2.1300. Marizyme stock had a 52-week range of $1.0000 to $4.4800. MRZM stock rose without current news, so there may be some reasons to believe that recent developments will make Marizyme more attractive.
How has MRZM been recently?
A global life sciences company focused on acquiring, developing, and commercializing therapies that reduce mortality and costs in acute care settings, Marizyme offers integrated solutions for daily life. MRZM’s flagship product, DuraGraft, prevents endothelial damage whilst improving clinical outcomes by reducing complications associated with vein graft failure during bypass surgery. The use of DuraGraft significantly improves coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgical outcomes by decreasing adverse cardiac events like repeat revascularizations and myocardial infarctions.
A recent letter to shareholders provided by Board Chairman James Sapirstein provides a status update on Marizyme’s recent activities. The full text of the Letter is available on the MRZM website.
Key highlights of the letter:
- MRZM In addition to pursuing new opportunities for DuraGraft sales in several European countries, MRZM is also working on getting DuraGraft cleared for sale in the U.S.
- MRZM’s DuraGraft is currently approved in 33 countries across four continents.
- As of now, MRZM has eight distributors covering eight countries, with more coming onto the payroll every month and several likely to sign agreements in the coming weeks.
- Through its current distributor network, MRZM plans to increase DuraGraft sales within its present markets, which include EU, South America, Turkey, Chile, and Southeast Pacific.
- A massive database of nearly 3,000 patients from our EU Registry study will be utilized to show DuraGraft’s value and outcomes in selected patient populations.
MRZM’s plans go further:
Marizyme (MRZM) is also negotiating with several partners to expand our commercial footprint in three Benelux countries and 18 countries across Central and Eastern Europe. MRZM is also working to expand into Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the Irish Republic, France, as well as a new distributor in Italy.