In a day range of $1.1332 to $1.1554, Quantum Battery Metals Corp. (OTC: BRVVF) closed up 16.73 percent on Monday at $1.1554. Quantum Battery climbed over 95.83% last month; with an average volume of over 3.74K shares. After providing an update, BRVVF stock rose.
What was that update about?
A vital part of the Quantum Battery’s activities is the identification, exploration, and development of mineral properties. BRVVF is considering the option of acquiring 100% interest in the Albanel lithium property in Quebec, Canada; and the Kelso lithium property in Quebec, Canada. In March 2021, BRVVF changed its name from Quantum Cobalt Corp. to Quantum Battery Metals Corp.
As part of a recent satellite survey, Quantum mapped its Alba and Kelso properties for lithium.
- A satellite survey has identified several anomalous zones that BRVVF plans to investigate further during subsequent fieldwork.
- These areas have similar structures and anomalous responses to the Rose property located 10km south of the Kelso and Albanel properties.
- This confirms BRVVF’s belief in the presence of substantial lithium battery metals on the properties.
- The properties are located near existing infrastructure, and the surrounding ground has been proven up.
- BRVVF is looking forward to exploring and identifying these properties’ underlying resources.
- Road access is available to the Alba and Kelso properties approximately 59 kilometers north of Nemaska and 441 kilometers northeast of Matagami.
- The project area lies within 10km of two high-voltage transmission lines.
What observations has BRVVF made?
BRVVF recognizes many areas are accessible by road and close to already existing infrastructure while waiting for the results of the satellite survey. These areas will be a key focus of BRVVF’s mining program and will allow the company to expand its mining portfolio.