The share price of Anfield Energy Inc (OTCQB: ANLDF) closed at $0.1390 on Tuesday, up 24.00 percent. Anfield stock had a good year with price rises of 84.66 percent, reaching $0.1590 with a market capitalization of $35.65M. Recent developments might provide more insight into the ANLDF, given that ANLDF stock surged in the absence of relevant news.
ANLDF has anything new recently?
Anfield is a company that develops and produces uranium and vanadium. As one of the top providers of energy-related fuels, ANLDF aims to create value by utilizing its assets in an efficient and sustainable manner. In addition, ANLDF develops precious metals.
In response to investor interest, Anfield has closed its non-brokered, upsized private placement last month.
- With 57,645,295 Units sold for $0.085 each, the private placement raised gross proceeds of $4,899,850.
- One Unit consists of one ANLDF common share and one share purchase warrant, each warrant entitling the holder to buy one additional common share of ANLDF for a period of twenty-four (24) months at a price of $0.13.
- With respect to the Offering, Red Cloud Securities, Inc. conducted the search.
- There is a hold period until September 15, 2021 for all ANLDF securities issued as part of this Offering.
- To facilitate the closing of the Offering, ANLDF paid $271,292 to finders who helped introduce subscribers and issued 3,156,671 warrants to them.
What is the ANLDF’s plan for the proceeds?
Anfield (ANLDF) will use the proceeds of the private placement to develop its vanadium/uranium properties on the West Slope. In addition, ANLDF plans to use the proceeds to develop the Charlie Project and other Wyoming-based ISR projects, the Newsboy Gold Project, and to fund general operating costs.