Monarca Minerals Inc (OTCPk: ORAGF) closed up 20.78 percent on Wednesday at $0.0872. Monarca stock has gained over 172.50% in the past year, reaching a high of $0.2029 with a market capitalization of $10.48M. ORAGF stock rose on news of annual general and special meeting following a more than 7% hit on Tuesday.
When is the meeting scheduled?
Monarca An exploration and development company focused on silver projects along a highly productive belt of mineral deposits in Mexico, Monarca is headquartered in Toronto. At its Tejamen deposit in Durango, Mexico, ORAGF has an inferred mineral resource of 19.8 million tonnes at 45.0 g/t Ag (28.7 million ounces of contained silver).
On June 22, 2021, at 10:00 AM (Toronto time), Monarca plans to hold its Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders for the following purposes:
- Review of the ORAGF’s audited consolidated financial statements for the years ended November 30, 2020, and 2019 and the auditor’s report;
- The election of ORAGF’s directors;
- Re-appoint McGovern Hurley LLP, Chartered Accountants, as auditors of ORAGF and authorize the board to fix the compensation of its directors;
- Approve the new long-term incentive plan for ORAGF in compliance with TSX Venture Exchange policies; and
- To determine whether any further or other business should be brought before the meeting or any postponement or postponements thereof.
ORAGF guidelines for voting:
In light of COVID-19 restrictions and related health concerns generally, Monarca (ORAGF) encourages shareholders not to attend the meeting in person but to vote in advance by completing and submitting their proxy according to the instructions included with the proxy sent to registered shareholders. ORAGF also directed brokerage firms and other intermediaries, through whom beneficial shareholders hold shares, to provide shareholders with voting instructions forms.