Shares of California’s first integrated omnichannel platform for legal cannabis, ManifestSeven Holdings Corporation (OTCPINK: MNFSF) lost some grounds at the previous close as it plummet -1.69% to $0.1696. ManifestSeven stock recorded Volume of 169.66K against the 30-day Average Volume of 18.89K. Since its annual general meeting, MNFSF stock has steadily fallen.
What was MNFSF’s takeaway from the meeting?
In California, ManifestSeven disrupts cannabis distribution, retail, and delivery by seamlessly integrating proprietary operations into a statewide platform. A MNFSF platform assists cannabis businesses and consumers with efficient and compliant commerce.
As part of its announcement this week, ManifestSeven shared the results of its annual general meeting that took place on June 3, 2021 and an update on its management team.
- During the regular business session of the meeting, all nominees for director positions were elected to the Board of Directors of MNFSF.
- In addition, they approved all the other agenda items as outlined in the MNFSF meeting notice and management information circular dated March 12, 2021.
- The MNFSF Board of Directors has also named Scott Wessler its Chairman.
- MNFSF president Urban Smedeby has stepped down but remains a member of the board of directors.
- Kasmani will continue serving as MNFSF’s Chief Legal Officer while also serving as the organization’s President.
As MNFSF moves forward:
By launching the state’s first integrated omnichannel platform for cannabis distribution, ManifestSeven (MNFSF) is building on its success and preparing for the future of cannabis distribution and delivery. As President, Kasmani will build upon the progress MNFSF has made in securing its leadership position in the cannabis industry in California. Urban has played a major role in MNFSF’s success.