Herbalife Nutrition Ltd. (HLF) shares declined 9.66% in after-hours on Monday, September 13, 2021, and closed the daily trading at $49.00. Earlier in the normal trading session, HLF’s stock gained 1.40%. HLF shares have risen 11.15% over the last 12 months, and they have moved up 2.67% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has gained 5.14%, while over the past six months, it has surged 14.55%.
HLF financial update
On September 13, 2021, Herbalife Nutrition (HLF) announced its revised third quarter and full-year 2021 financial guidance.
Revised financial guidance
- For FY 2021, HLF expecting net sales growth in the range of 4.5% to 8.5% which reflects a reduced midpoint of 400 basis points as compared to the prior full-year 2021 guidance.
- Its expecting adjusted diluted EPS in the range of $4.55-$4.95, decreasing the midpoint by $0.15 compared to the prior full-year 2021 guidance.
- Adjusted EBITDA is being reduced to a range of $860-$910 million from the prior range of $875 – $935 million for FY 21.
- For Q3 2021, the company is expecting, a net sales decline in a range of 6.5% – 3.5%.
HLF New East Coast Distribution Center
On September 08, 202, Herbalife Nutrition (HLF), announced that it will open its doors and begin shipment of its first orders from its newest distribution centre in Hagerstown, Maryland, on September 20, 2021. The new 178,000 square foot facility will help meet the growing demand for the company’s nutrition products and will service the distribution needs for the Eastern and Northeastern regions of the United States.
HLF participation in the upcoming conferences
Herbalife Nutrition (HLF) will participate in the following upcoming conferences.
- PoliticoLive, The Future of Food & Farming Summit 2021, which is scheduled for September 23-24, 2021.
- The 6th China Special Food Conference, which will be held on October 15-18 in Jiangsu, China.
- Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo virtual Conference (FNCE) which is scheduled for October 16-19, 2021, in the United States.
- American Public Health Association (APHA) Virtual Conference, which is scheduled for October 24 – 27, 2021 in Denver, Colorado.
- Malaysian Society of Body Composition’s 1st International Scientific Conference on Body Composition is to be held on November 9-10, 2021, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The company will present a broad range of nutrition and food safety-related topics, including improving cardiovascular health through nutrition, weight management, as well as topics driving trends in the industry, such as sustainable and accessible food sources, during all upcoming conferences.
The company recently participated in the Nutrition Society of Malaysia’s 36th Scientific Conference, which was held on September 7-8, 2021 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The company was presented by Vice President EMEA-I Corporate Affairs, Julian Cacchioli.
The revised financial outlook was the reason behind its plummeting in the after-hours on Monday and it can further face negativity in the coming trading sessions.