In Tuesday’s premarket session, shares of Exela Technologies Inc. (XELA) were trading at $2.82, up 14.63%. At the close of the last trading session, Exela stock was trading at $2.46 with an increase of 1.23%. A total of 25.11 million shares of Exela Technologies were traded on Monday, below the 75.72 million shares traded on average during the last 50 days.
Over the last one month, the XELA stock has increased 86.36%, while the shares of Exela Technologies have fallen -19.34% over the last five days. XELA stock price has risen 18.27% over the past three months and has gained 97.45 percent so far this year. XELA stock is gaining premarket following record user addition in Q2 2021.
How did XELA add record-breaking numbers of new users?
Exela Technologies is a provider of business process automation (BPA) solutions that improve quality, productivity, and end-user experiences. XELA has a global footprint and proprietary technology to deliver smart solutions to organizations worldwide. XELA has over 4,000 customers across 50 countries, including over 60% of the Fortune 100, and has operated mission-critical processes for decades.
As a leading provider of information management, workflow automation, and integrated communications solutions, XELA brings innovative solutions to industries including banking, healthcare, insurance, and the public sector. XELA’s software and services are industry-specific for banking, healthcare, and insurance.
Exela announced today that their Digital Mailroom (“DMR”) and DrySign solutions added an unprecedented number of new users during the second quarter of 2021.
- DMR and Drysign have both grown in the preceding 90 days, with DMR growing by 99% in the SMB customer base and Drysign growing by 144% in the user base.
- The rapid growth of XELA’s SMB solutions has been a contributing factor to all the positive feedback that it is receiving from its customers.
- Thousand of new users are joining XELA’s customer base each month and the company is building a marketplace.
- A new Exela Technologies product, DrySign in India, as well as DMR in the UK, were released during the second quarter as part of its plan to launch into new geographies.
- It is planned to launch DMR in France and Germany as the next large markets in the third quarter of this year.
- Exela Technologies continues to develop DAG offerings for SMBs and the international markets it serves.
How has Exela Technologies grown so rapidly?
A thriving business opportunity awaits Exela (XELA) with cross-selling, expansion, and new logos coming into fruition through multiple channels. Digital transformation is enabling XELA’s customers to enjoy many benefits as their customer base grows every month. Furthermore, Exela made use of its technology as it continued to roll out additional products for SMBs.