Asia Broadband Inc (OTC: AABB) ended the latest session down by 4.34% at $0.1322. During the session, Asia Broadband stock ranged between $0.1300 and $0.1390, while 26.31M shares were traded. AABB stock fell despite news of developing token business in Central America.
What motivated that pursuit?
As a resource company, Asia Broadband concentrates on the production, sale and supply of precious and base metals, mainly to Asian markets. AABB produces precious and base metals in Mexico as well as supplies them through its extensive industry contacts and geographic expertise to clients in Asia. By vertically integrating sales transactions, AABB differentiates itself and creates distinctive value for shareholders.
It has been announced by Asia Broadband this month that the Company will increase their presence in El Salvador and build demand for AABBG tokens there.
- Major Salvadoran retailers will be targeted by AABBG to receive and process customer orders.
- Businesses and customers are offered substantial commission and discount incentives through the business development program to execute transactions with AAAB and to facilitate distribution.
- Spanish-language versions of AABB Wallet and upcoming exchange are being created and will be put into effect as soon as possible with the AABBG developer.
- AABB also plans on opening a satellite office in El Salvador to serve as AABBG’s business development and marketing hub for Central and South America.
- The recent legalization of Bitcoin has created a cryptocurrency-focused economy in El Salvador and a tremendous opportunity for AABBG and AABB Wallet.
AABB’s digital moves:
Asia Broadband recently announced it continues to achieve key milestones in the development of its proprietary cryptocurrency exchange (the “Exchange”).
- AABB has been working on its own cryptocurrency Exchange version of AABB Wallet following the launch of the Company’s gold-backed AABBG token jointly developed with developer Core State Holdings, Corp. (CSHC).
- Asia Broadband (AABB) Wallet users will be able to exchange their AABB Gold tokens for major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin via the Exchange.
- In addition, the proprietary Exchange will substantially increase transaction fee revenues and ultimately allow the price of AABBG to appreciate beyond the price of gold, depending on the market demand and the limited supply of coins available for circulation.