In after-hours trading on Monday, Super League Gaming Inc. (SLGG) gained 10.18% to $4.98. SLGG finished the last trading session at $4.52, down -0.66% from its previous closing price. Shares of SLGG traded between $4.35 and $4.70. SLGG stock traded 0.44 million shares, below its 100-day average of 6.6 million shares.
SLGG shares have dropped by -7.38% in the last five days, while they have fallen by -24.92% over the past month. SLGG stock rose on the announcement that the company will be celebrating the moon landing anniversary.
SLGG will be celebrating in what way?
Thousands of players can create, connect, compete, and enjoy their favorite video games on Super League Gaming, a gaming and esports community platform that offers a wide variety of gaming content and community features. A number of the biggest titles are offered in SLGG’s competitive gaming tournaments, which are fueled by proprietary and patented technology systems.
Furthermore, SLGG offers gaming features that let youngsters create and experience their own Minecraft worlds, as well as production and distribution software tools that enable billions of kids to watch video-on-demand content every year. SLGG offers a range of new services, including in-game monetization, a virtual video production studio, and partnerships with global consumer brands.
It was announced that Super League Gaming’s MoonJam Festival had begun.
- A month-long series of events and activities begin with Moonjam, a tribute to the 52nd anniversary of the historic Moon landing within the Minehut Game Lobby, a meeting place for Super League’s vibrant Minecraft community.
- The festivities begin with a special MoonJam concert on July 20th at 11:00 a.m. PT.
- Minehut’s new concert venue will welcome award-winning recording artist AJR and rising star Gunnar Gehl in an entirely original and brand new performance experience.
- Super League’s Virtualis Studios will stream the concert LIVE on the Minehut YouTube channel and TikTok for those who cannot attend the concert in person.
- It will be hosted by Minecraft YouTuber Shubble and professional wrestler and entertainer Booker T as well as highlight the Festival’s activities, such as mini-games with special prizes, zero-gravity areas, and interactive bonuses such as particle emotes.
- Super League Gaming and Minehut will look to the Moonjam Festival as a crucial event for their future.
- The lineup includes AJR, Gunnar Gehl, Booker T, Shubble, and a live broadcast that will be watched by legions of worldwide fans.
- Content-driven experiences that are exclusive to Super League are part of its passion.
Is it a growth driver for SLGG?
Recent growth of SLGG, especially among young gamers, has been made possible by this strategy, and it will remain a key component of the company’s strategy going forward. As part of the Moonjam event, Super League Gaming (SLGG) will stream the Moonjam concert for twelve hours on July 20th, and then players can enjoy Minehut’s Summer Nights themed exclusive lobby for a full month with prizes from Minehut and other partners..