Ayr Wellness Inc (OTCQX: AYRWF), a vertically-integrated cannabis multi-state operator (MSO), closed the last trading session at $30.816 with a gain of 3.22% that brought its market cap to $1.47B. Ayr stock has been trading in a range from $29.900 to $31.870 with 47.81M shares outstanding. In response to its financial results, AYRWF stock rose.
AYRWF’s performance in the reported quarter:
As an expanding vertically integrated, multistate cannabis provider in the U.S., Ayr is committed to delivering the highest quality cannabis products and services to its clients. The AYRWF team is dedicated to growing superior branded cannabis products based on the belief that everything starts with quality. Through wellness and wonder, AYRWF strives to enhance the consumer’s experience every day.
A quarterly financial report has been published by Ayr yesterday for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
- As of Q1, AYRWF reported $58.4 million in revenue, an increase of 74% from that in the same quarter a year ago.
- Adjusted EBITDA for AYRWF was $20.0 million on IFRS basis which decreased to $18.4 million when accounted on the basis of US GAAP, and that represents an increase of 136% year-over-year.
- AYRWF reported an operating loss of $8.4 million, including $26.5 million in non-cash and one-time expenses.
What else has AYRWF accomplished?
- With the acquisition of Liberty Health Sciences, Ayr Wellness (AYRWF) added 42 retail dispensaries to its footprint in Florida, making it the fourth largest in the state.
- AYRWF closed its acquisitions in Arizona and Ohio, which brought its footprint to 6 of the U.S. states while those in 7th state of New Jersey are expected to concluded by this summer.
- AYRWF expects to generate approximately $90 million in revenue in 2Q21.
- The Revenue estimate was up 218% year over year and 54% quarter over quarter, with Adjusted EBITDA margins between 30% and 40%.