As of the last check, Bridgeline Digital Inc. (BLIN) gained 14.94% to $10.31 in premarket trades today. BLIN closed the regular trading session at $8.97, up 56.0%. The Bridgeline stock price ranged between $6.0105 and $8.97. BLIN stock traded 144.08 million shares, which was far higher than its daily average of 3.84 million shares over 100 days. In the wake of receiving more than $2.5 million, BLIN stock is rising.
What made BLIN receive the amount?
Bridgeline’s marketing platform and apps help companies increase their online revenues by building traffic, conversion rates, and average order values. Bridging the gap between experience management and digital transformation, BLIN develops the award-winning Bridgeline Unbound (formerly iAPPS) platform. BLIN Product Suite helps marketing professionals deliver online experiences that attract, engage, nurture, and convert their customers across all digital channels using a cohesive, cloud-based solution powered by web content management, eCommerce, eMarketing, and web analytics.
A recent CODiE Award winner and finalist for Best Content Management, Digital Marketing & Commerce Solution, BLIN offers cloud-based content management and digital marketing. BLIN offers end-to-end solutions for digital engagement, including web application design and development, as well as usability and digital strategy, leveraging a Microsoft Gold Certified application engineer team and partner network.
As of Friday, Bridgeline had received over $2.5M cash from warrant exercises.
- BLIN issued the warrants with a $4.00 strike price in 2019.
- These funds bring BLIN’s total cash position to approximately $6 million.
- Through this additional capital, BLIN will accelerate growth and execute its eCommerce 360 strategy for 2,500 customers.
- BLIN will drive traffic, increase conversions, and increase average order value.
- WooRank and HawkSearch were acquired by BLIN in 2021.
- WooRank improves search engine optimization by driving traffic to websites.
- By increasing conversions and optimizing visitors’ search experiences on eCommerce websites, HawkSearch increases revenue.
Further from BLIN:
In addition, last week Bridgeline announced that more than 20 site search licenses were acquired by its partner network for Celebros and HawkSearch, its most recent acquisition. The current partners of Bridgeline (BLIN) include Shopify, BigCommerce,
Salesforce,Oro Commerce, Magento, SAP,Optimizely, and AmericanEagle.com. BLIN’s capability to combine Celebros and HawkSearch makes it a leading player in the site search market. BLIN leverages technology such as personalization, recommendations, and machine learning algorithms that rely on user behavior to provide highly relevant and accurate results.