Share price of the leading lifestyle brand in cannabis and international provider of consumer products in cannabis, Curaleaf Holdings Inc (CURLF) fell -1.92 percent on Friday, closing at $13.310, and has been in the $13.100 to $13.700 range for the day. In the past month, shares of Curaleaf stock lost over -5.67%, with over 441.49K shares traded on average.
On a three-month basis, CURLF stock fell over -17.33 while it averaged 689.45K shares traded. CURLF stock had a good 12 months, gaining 125.49% and reaching a high of $18.380 with a market cap of $8.11B. CURLF stock rose after entering into a strategic partnership.
What was that partnership for?
The Curaleaf Group is an international provider of cannabis consumer products that helps people make informed choices about cannabis. CURLF and its brands, including Curaleaf, Select, and Grassroots, provide exceptional medical, adult-use, and retail services, products, and customer support.
Curaleaf recently announced a groundbreaking partnership between its Select label and legendary music and culture publication Rolling Stone.
- In celebration of the symbiotic relationship between music and cannabis, CURLF joins the leading voices in music and popular culture.
- Select and Rolling Stone will leverage their resources and experience to create innovative, leading-edge cannabis products together under the long-term partnership. Music is the quintessence of past, present, and future for Rolling Stone.
- To begin with, CURLF’s Select products will be co-branded with Rolling Stone.
- These include Select’s first pre-roll as well as “The Cliq,” its latest proprietary pod system.
- Rolling Stone has handpicked three strains and flavor profiles to commemorate some of the most renowned artists and sounds that have defined music history.
- In addition to the berry-forward “Overdrive” Sativa, the line also contains a complex and full-bodied “Reverb” Indica, and an invigorating “Phaser” Hybrid.
Participation in confrencieses and events:
This month, Curaleaf’s executive management team attended the following investor conferences and events:
- Craig-Hallum’s 18th Annual Institutional Investor Conference hosted investor meetings with Curaleaf (CURLF) management on June 2, 2021.
- Joseph Lusardi, CURLF’s Vice Chairman, and Executive Vice President participated in a US MSO panel at Piper Sandler’s 41st Annual Consumer Marketplace Conference on June 3, 2021. CURLF management also hosted individual and group meetings with investors.
- Antonio Costanzo, Curaleaf International CEO, participated in a panel at Benzinga’s Cannabis Capital Conference on June 3, 2021.