In after-hours trading on Tuesday, shares of the provider of cloud-based marketing technology software, Bridgeline Digital Inc. (BLIN) were down -5.92% at $6.83. At the end of the last trading session, Bridgeline stock traded for $7.26, up 20.80%. During the regular trading, BLIN stock traded between $6.6359 and $9.99.
BLIN stock traded 52.46 million shares, higher than its daily average of 5.75 million shares over 100 days. In the past five days, BLIN shares have declined by -40.64%, while in the past month, they have gained by 167.90%. Following a significant contract win in Singapore, the BLIN stock price took a dip in after-hours trading after adding to its value in regular session.
The contract was for what?
The Unbound cloud-based marketing platform and an array of apps from Bridgeline help companies increase sales by increasing traffic, conversions, and order values. As part of its portfolio of digital products, BLIN offers OrchestraCMS by Bridgeline and Celebros Search by Bridgeline. In addition to serving vertical markets with direct sales, BLIN has direct sales efforts in areas of financial services, retail brand names, health services, life sciences, technology, credit unions and regional banks, and associations and foundations.
Further, BLIN provides services such as digital strategy, web development, usability engineering, information architecture, and search engine optimization; security monitoring, emergency response, version control, load balancing, managed firewalls, and virus protection; and shared, dedicated, and Software as a Service hosting.
Bridgeline has announced a three-year contract with BLIN subsidiary Hawksearch to improve a government agency’s digital experience in Singapore.
- Taxes collected by the agency are responsible for about 70% of operating revenue for the government as it is the main tax collector.
- By achieving quality growth and inclusive society, Singapore achieves its economic and social goals.
- Having just begun the construction of a new website, the agency decided it needed Hawksearch to provide relevant search results and personalized results to all visitors.
- Hawksearch provides a broad suite of eCommerce apps, a powerful site search engine, and a comprehensive dashboard.
- Hawksearch will now be able to work with global partners and government agencies thanks to this 3-year agreement.
- Hawksearch has been given the opportunity to provide intelligent site search to a government agency.
BLIN’s recent acquisition is paying off?
Hawksearch is an intelligent product search and recommendation engine that Bridgeline (BLIN) acquired in May. The acquisition of Hawksearch resulted in BLIN adding the product to its Unbound range. Hawksearch serves not only as a critical component of BLIN’s full eCommerce360 strategy but also as a way to advance its artificial intelligence-driven technology in support of its overall product portfolio.